DIPLOMA – FOOTBALL PROGRAM
Program curriculum comprises technical, physical, mental and tactical elements of football coordinated with sport science, the business of professional sport and career preparation skills. This program has been developed in partnership with Adelaide United FC, Central Coast Mariners FC, elite mind experts the IKON Institute of Australia, peak sporting organisations and the Australian College of Sport.
Program Fee and Units of Study
The tuition fees for 2019 are listed below. Units below marked with an asterisk (*) are eligible for a student loan through the Federal Government FEE-HELP scheme.
- High Performance Training – $2,700
- Models of Self Discovery – $3,990*
- Communication Mastery – $3,990*
- Psychology of Peak Performance – $3,990*
- Athlete Welfare – $3,990*
- Coaching Principles in Professional Sport – $3,990*
- Sport Management – $500
- The Integrated Athlete – $3,990* (Elective Unit)
Delivery Mode and Campuses
One year, full time, face to face studies. Click here for term dates.
- Adelaide, SA (SA) – The Parks Football Centre, Angle Park
- Central Coast, NSW (CC) – Central Coast Mariners, Tuggerah
- Sunshine Coast, QLD (SC) – University of the Sunshine Coast, Sippy Downs
- Evidence of successful completion of Year 12
- For applicants who are yet to complete Year 12, a Literacy and Numeracy assessment may be required as part of the application process
- Football Skill Trial and Physical History
This Program is available for International Students at our NSW & SA Campuses. For more information including course costs, eligibility criteria and application form please email: firstname.lastname@example.org